You Are Done – Now We Do The Rest!
Perfect for couples who have never been to Thailand and want to make sure everything is handled properly for them. Your own Personal Legal Liaison will accompany you through your part of the process in Bangkok. Only One (1) Morning in Bangkok is Required – We’ll Do the Rest!
- Pick-Up from Airport or Your Hotel by Our Personal Legal Liaison and Taken to Your Embassy(ies)
- Escorted to Our Trusted Certified Translator
- FULL Translation of Necessary Documents (Including Divorce Papers, for an additional fee) from English (or Other) to Thai
- Thai Foreign Affairs Dept. Certification and Fee
- Final Marriage Registration at “Amphur” (Registrar) Office in Bangkok
- Posted to Koh Samui Prior to Ceremony Date
- After Your Wedding, Thai Marriage Certificate is Sent Back to Bangkok to be Translated from Thai into English (or Appropriate Language) Through Our Trusted Certified Translator
- Final Processing at Thai Foreign Affairs Department in Bangkok
- Registered Courier to Your Home Via DHL
- You must keep in mind not to try and register on weekends, Thai holidays and your country’s national holidays as all government offices and embassies will be closed.
- “Platinum” V.I.P. Legal Marriage Registration Package does NOT include any fees paid directly to your embassy.
- Please visit your embassy’s website (in Bangkok) for all the current information about what paperwork is necessary